Sunday, June 17, 2012

Gift Idea

I was having a difficult time trying to think of a unique/affordable gift for my husband, for our anniversary. I wanted something thoughtful and sweet, so I brainstormed for a while, played with Photoshop for quite some time, and went through things I have done for him in years passed. I finally came up with something that I have done for him before BUT not in this kind of way. I have done the "framing a picture of us" and gave it to him but  I didn't want to do the same old boring thing so I made the picture a little bit more unique:

ahh isnt that sooooo cool!!! So I made in Photoshop (tutorial coming soon) then I printed it out at Costco for a $1 and bought the frame at walmart for $8, Total cost for a super personalized anniversary gift $9.00!!! (it could even be cheaper than that if you have a frame already!) He absolutely LOVED it so I can say that it was a success!! yippee!! Hope all those Daddys had a wonderful fathers day! Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. That is super neat! New blogger and reader! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this- is this available for download?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly I can do it for you. Email me and I can figure something out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiffany my name is Alennys, can you please do that for me? I would appreciate it.

      Delete
    2. Hi Tiffany! Are you able to do this for me? I didn't know if you took orders on this as well? I would love to do this for my anniversary in June. Thanks! Courtnie

      Delete
  4. Did you ever post a tutorial? I am stumped!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do u have the tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so neat! I would love to make one for my sister for her 1st anniversary! How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips