I love making decor that doesnt cost a thing! I needed a little something next to my front door. So with wood left over from my Headboard project and left over fabric I came up with this:
2. staple together (or glue, your choice)
3. I stapled on both sides because I wanted it to look more rustic.
4. make sure if glued it is dry or if you have not stained the wood go ahead now.
5. attach some sort of claw hook to the back for hanging.
7. add buttons if you want
8. trim any excess fabric if needed
And there you have it! Super simple and it adds so much character to my front room!! hope you enjoyed this post! xoxo