Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Oh trampolines!!!

So, yesterday I decided to play on the tramp with the kids. First of all after having kids It's so hard to jump with out peeing my pants.... Anyone else? Ha ha so we are playing and having a fun time, kids are laughing at me because I am jumping with my legs crossed to prevent me from peeing but come to fun out that was the least of my worries. I sprained my dang ankle!! I heard a loud pop and thought it was broken for sure. Now let me tell you I am not one of the lucky ones that have cute tiny ankles, no I have kankles so you would think they would be sturdy right? Nah! My hubs took me to the insta-care and THANK THE LORD it is not a break I just tore all my ligaments! OWIE!! so I am now sitting here being waited on by my sweet husband, with my leg elevated and iced, and watching the NOTEBOOK with my sister! Hoping I heal before Friday so I can play soccer! Got to love trampolines!

Anyways hope you all have a nice day! Oh and the giveaway is still going on until the first, don miss it! Xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. OUCH! It looks like it hurts super bad! Hope it gets better fast!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips