Friday, May 18, 2012

Mamas Day

I hope all you Mommas had a wonderful mothers day! I had such a great day. Woke up to breakfast and crafts the kids had made me. Then I go t a foot rub from my 4 year old. So cute. I able to spend the day with my wonderful Mom. I am so blessed to not only have her as an amazing Mom but a best friend! She is truly an amazing woman and SO DAMN GORGEOUS TOO!!
 I also have been so lucky to have a mother in law that I adore. She is such a strong woman. I love her with all my heart!
 Here is my aunt Jen, Myself, my Mom, and my Grandma at the mothers day bbq.
 This is why I am so blessed to be a Mom. These to angels of mine make my life so much better. I don't know how I got so lucky to be their Mommy, but I am truly so grateful for them. Being a Mom has been the hardest and most REWARDING and absolute BEST job I have ever had. They really complete my crazy life.


I have been slacking on projects, but I have one in store. I am working on a big project right now, I will be posting about it later next week! WAHOO .... be excited ha ha:) xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips