Monday, May 7, 2012

Another mothers day gift Idea:

Hey guys I forgot to mention two other gifts that I think is pretty awesome. Have you ever heard of animoto? Well it is a website where you can make a picture montage with music and it is SO easy!!! I do them all the time. All you do is upload your pictures and music (they even have music you could choose from) It looks so professional. The most recent one I made is for my sons 2nd birthday so i';l share that one with you so you can see what it looks like. I know that my mom loves these videos and they make her cry every time. It is very special and personal. For a 30 second video it is FREE, I pay $5.00 a month (or one time fee if you only need it for 1 project)  to have unlimited full length video. go to their website for all the information: Animoto
 GREAT idea!


The other Idea I had is, My mom has a ton of family video tapes that she hasn't been able to watch for years because she no longer has the video camera she once used. I want to take all of her video tapes and get them transferred to DVD's. That is a priceless gift, don't you think? The only problem is I have searched and found a couple places but don't know the best source to go through. I found this one: http://www.joskermediavideo.com/
It seems like a great price.... THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOUR GUYS HELP!! if you or someone you know has done this before and have a recommendation on where to go PLEASE let me know! 
Anyways hope you all have a GREAT day and thank you so much for stopping by! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips