Saturday, May 26, 2012

DIY frame


I had dome extra stuff laying around and put a cute frame together!! Here is the tutorial of what I did!!
1. little wood frame from hobby lobby, paint color of your choice. (Normally $2.99 but it was 50% off so it came to $1.50)
2. extra piece of plywood paint color of your choice and let dry
3/4. wall stencil from Hobby lobby (had it lying around) Normally $16.99 but it was also 50% off GOT TO LOVE HOBBY LOBBY!! Paint stencil over the already painted plywood :)
5. after paint is dry, glue the $1.50 hobby lobby board to plywood
6. Pick out a picture of our choice and modge podge to wood
7. antique if you want. I used dark walnut stain add buttons and dress it up!!
Super easy right! Looks very expensive but it only cost me..... under $10.00

 I love it and it dresses up my living room a ton! So fun!
 Hey dont forget about by giveaway!! It goes until June 1st. How can you pass up something free!! Just go here: CLICK ME!!!
this is what you could win!!

2 comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips