Monday, June 4, 2012

Heart to Hart

Hey I would like to introduce you to Leigh Anne. I am in love with her blog! She is sweet, smart, fit, creative and oh so pretty! Go and check out her blog and show her some love!



Hello Readers! I'm Leigh Anne from Hart to Heart . I started blogging in February of this year as a way to pass time during my husbands deployment to Afghanistan. I never thought that blogging would open so many doors as well as allow me to develop so many new friendships. Needless to say, I love blogging! I have a passion for fitness and I am perusing my certification in personal training. I also just recently graduated with my undergrad in Liberal Arts. When I catch a free moment between blogging, working out, studying and spending time with my family I also run an Etsy shop Hart to Heart Designs! Come on over to my blog and learn a little about, me, living in Alaska, being an Army wife, my dog that acts like a cat, and my passion for fitness! I can't wait to meet you! 

xo 
Leigh Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips