Thursday, April 26, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!!



"Holly guacamole" (as my 4 year old daughter would say) how fun!! I am starting to love this blogging thing so much. I RECEIVED MY FIRST REWARD!!! I was just tagged for the Liebster Blog Award from my dear friends Chelsie & Christy from http://mybest-friendsblog.blogspot.com/! They are such GORGEOUS girls and great friends and I am loving their blog. I find myself checking it out all the time :) BTW we have been working together on some GREAT blog posts to come... So ExCiTeD!! Any-who I love these two beauties so much, Thanks girls for the love back! xo.
 Go check out their blog and give them some LOVE!!


"The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."

The rules are simple: 

1. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've recevied the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself

ok lets start out with:

5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME!!

1. I am a total Night owl, midnight is early for bed in my book :)
2. I pretend that I am a rock star in my car and totally belt out songs like their is no tomorrow! (i'm sure the people in the car next to me get a kick out of it)
3. I have the most AMAZING kids ever.... SOOOO lucky to be a Mommy to those little stinkers
4. I married an amazing man and we have been sweethearts since middle school! Aw how sweet!
5. I am totally freaked out by outer space... ha ha TOTALLY RANDOM!!

Man, that was a little difficult to think of random facts. Hopefully that works :)


Here are the other blogs that I think should have the liebster blog award....drum roll............

1. Pillow Thought
2. The Thingy about Joy
3. The Kinch Life
4. Suzeles says
5. Styled with life


Check them out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips