Friday, March 29, 2013

Just some Ideas...

So I seriously have been wanting a project to do in a house of my own for a LONG time. The house is coming along but I am wanting it to go faster..

I know I need to be patient, at least that's what my husband keeps telling me :) 
I have been deciding what to do in the kids rooms and I thought I would share a couple ideas I had for... 
Main colors that I want..

click HERE for source

click HERE for source

click HERE for source

click HERE for source

click HERE for source

click HERE for source

 I have a new found LOVE for restoration hardware.  I absolutely adore the weathered rustic look but I do not want that as the main focus in my house (although I will have a few rustic fun touches), I decided to have Rhetts room will be the rustic room. :) I want it pretty rugged (I of coarse will add a touch of vintage football (request from Mr. Collins) yet still little boyish. Make sense? Anyways those were just some Ideas that I had for my little/big boys room. I do not want to spend a crap load on the decor, so I figure I can have fun going to yard sales and thrift shops to find what I need. This room is perfect for that! What do you think? If you have any suggestions on how to or where to get some fun rustic pieces in the Salt lake valley or online, please do share :) have a fantastic Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips