Friday, October 5, 2012

Tough Mudder 2012

Oh goodness gracious, what did I get myself into!! ha ha. It is official, next weekend I will be doing the TOUGH MUDDER!  On my weight loss journey I started joining these 4 guys to loose weight and push each other and boy we did just that. Boys can be brutal! I think I only cried like two or three times! LOL No it actually was so much fun and really pushed me to excel in what I never thought I could excel in! I was asked a while ago if I wanted to do it and of coarse I couldn't turn it down, especially with these men, they would give me crap and call me a pussy or something like that! LOL I am super nervous and actually in a weird way pretty excited. My only fear is I keep the 4 of them behind.   nah, Not going to happen. (I just keep telling myself that!) Ok so the tough mudder is 10 to 12 mile obstacle. You jump in ice cold water, go through fire, electricity, and all pretty much in MUD!! It is going to probably be the hardest thing EVER, but when I cross that finish line I am going to be SO proud of myself!! So I am asking all of you to keep me in your thoughts and cross your fingers I cross the finish line! I will post pictures before and after!! If you have done the tough mudder and have any tips PLEASE share! 

The Men I will be joining....
(Top left) My step dad Mat, (Top right) my good friend JJ shaw, (Bottom left) my uncle Mark, (Bottom left) my uncle Jim

WISH ME LUCK!!!! 

1 comment:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips