Monday, August 13, 2012

Chevron interchangeable Picture frame!

OK FINALLY doing a post!! Hallelujah! So I am redoing my daughters room in Gray, pink and mint colors! I cant wait for it to be finished so I can show you the whole room! But here is a little project I did to make a big statement piece for SUPER cheap! 
ok here are the steps:
1. Go to home depot and get a piece of MDF board (any size you want) paint it the color you want and let it dry, then tape off board in a chevron pattern
2. Paint every other one the color you want (I painted mine an off white)
3. Take 3 frames (more or less depending on size of MDF board) I spray painted them a mint color (I used Catalina mist from krylon)
4. Take some fine sandpaper and just smudge the board to make it look worn.
5. eyeball where you want the frames then once you like how they are placed, measure to place the screws.
6. hang frames!
I loved hanging the frames on the boards that way I can change out the pictures whenever I want! This project cost me $2.00 for the prints. I already had the other items just laying around!
FUN!!
xoxo

1 comment:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips