Tuesday, July 17, 2012

JULY SPONSOR!!

GUYS I AM SO SORRY!! This summer has been so dang busy I have hardly had time to clean my house! I am so behind on everything! Anyways posts will be coming soon I promise, hang in there!!! Hope you are all having the best summer so far!

Ok so lets meet our sponsor for this month! BTW if you would like to sponsor swap email me!!


Hi! My name is Alexis and I blog over at Christian WifeStyle! Even though I still feel like a newlywed, I have been married for three years! I love life and view every day as a gift from God! My favorite things are sunshine, spending time with Hubs and sweet tea! Not in that order. :) I'd love to have you come visit me and introduce yourself, I love meeting new blog friends! 

I also asked Alexis a couple questions to get to know her a little better:

1. Why did you start blogging:
I started blogging as a way to meet other people, share ideas, and learn things related to style, cooking and DIY.
2. Married? if so to to who? and how long have you been together?
I am married to Jake and we have been together for 7 years and married for 3 years. We met when I was 14 and he was 16.
3. Kids? how many?
None yet, just our crazy yorkie, Toby. He's more than enough to keep up with for now.
4. Pet peeve? What is it?
Not having toenails painted and looking nice. Gotta keep those tootsies open-toe shoe ready year round!
5. Favorite thing to do for the summer.. explain! 
Go to the pool or beach and cook out! Love how relaxing it is and how it brings the family together to just spend time with one another with no technology or other distractions.

Thanks Alexis!

 Go check out her blog it is super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips